If You Have Cancer & Have Used Baby Powder, You May be Entitled to Significant Compensation
- Johnson & Johnson powders were proven to contain asbestos (a cancer causing agent)
- J&J recently agreed to an $8.9 Billion settlement for victims
- No risk or up front cost, but time is running out - Apply Today!
Find Out if You Qualify
SIGNIFICANT Compensation May Be Available
As Seen On:
J&J Ordered to Pay Billions in Baby Powder Cancer Lawsuits, but Time is Running Out!
In April 2023, Johnson & Johnson agreed to increase settlement amounts to $8.9 billion for victims and their families over baby powder cancer injury claims including:
- $55 million to a South Dakota woman diagnosed with cancer
- $110 million to a woman in Virginia who developed cancer after baby powder use
- $417 million to a woman in California who blamed baby powder for her cancer
- $70 million to a Missouri woman who also developed cancer after talc use
- $72 million to the family of a woman who died from ovarian cancer
- $117 million to a man who blamed his mesothelioma on baby powder use
- $4.6 billion to 22 women who were diagnosed with ovarian cancer after baby powder use